Thursday, August 04, 2005

.info day

Well today has been a .info day. I have bought a few and registered a few as well. I ended up scoring these names for about $20 each.

CARDGAMBLING.INFO ovt 33396 for "card gambling"
ONLINEWAGER.INFO ovt 21285 for "online wager"
BLACKJACKGAME.INFO ovt 38437 for "black jack game"
WAGERINGONLINE.INFO ovt 28171 for "wagering online"
FORCLOSUREHOME.INFO ovt 78070 for "foreclosure home"

Dumplings.info
RiceCooker.info

I also registered at registerfly for $1.99 a year each (2 year reg's).
popcornpoppers.info and black-widow.info

I been hoping to build up some fast names here. The black-widow.info name is cool because last night I found a female black widow web outside my front door. I got some excellent up close photos I plan to publish there along with a couple articles.

The reason I want these .info's is because I see them as cheap and easy to setup a simple site. An example of the sites I might setup are like the http://www.foremangrills.com site where I can do some quick info and some AWS from my very own custom script.

Check out these:

Antelopes.info
Wasps.info
GiantSquid.info

I just built them all and currently as of this date they are not even in Google. Let's see how long it takes to get them out of the sandbox.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home