Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Day With Videogamenews.org

After owning this domain for many many months and only recently getting the template made I finally spent a day on it. I made the site yesterday with cutenews which is pretty good software and I added RSS, mod_rewrite, and some other essentials to the site.
I hope to make VGNewsORG a hub for all my game news and to use the rss feeds to fill the news sections on the other sites in my network. It's slow progress but it's because I am just one guy.
On a side note I found a nice writer names Laura to do cheap yet solid original articles for me. She does things on a wide array of topics and I have her working on some odds and ends like gambling, webmaster, and yeah..gaming too articles. She is fast too. I gave her fourteen assingments and she said she will be completed by Saturday. She already gave me one last night about colleges for my site locatecolleges.info which I just registered.

It's my Anniversary today, I have been married nine years. Tomorrow is by birthday. Hopefully the wife and I can spend a good day together but I know we have things to do as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home