Tuesday, August 23, 2005

.us reg day and development continues for VGN

   Well I had a arcade script from arcadescript.info and I just loaded it to gamingfan.com. I also had a template that I purchased quite a long time ago and loaded it to Games Report.

   Development of VGN is going pretty well. I made some changes to Nintendog.com which is doing great btw as it got like 1100 uniques yesterday and it's been rocking with adsense. I am working on some more site development too with NintendoDSForums.com. I updated the forums to match 360f and pspf. Oh, I almost forgot some interesting news for the VGN. I acquired ps3talk.com this week. It's in Escrow but it's pretty much mine. I may have overpaid a bit ($775).

   I have way too many domains but today I saw a list of unregistered .us names and went for 44 of them.

HZG.US
HZU.US
LZU.US
RZF.US
YNZ.US
ZBF.US
ZBH.US
ZBY.US
ZCK.US
ZCN.US
ZCT.US
ZFA.US
ZFE.US
ZFO.US
ZFT.US
ZFU.US
ZGB.US
ZGM.US
ZGY.US
ZHD.US
ZHF.US
ZHG.US
ZHK.US
ZJE.US
ZJR.US
ZJS.US
ZKA.US
ZKU.US
ZLV.US
ZMN.US
ZNM.US
ZNV.US
ZNW.US
ZRB.US
ZRL.US
ZRM.US
ZRN.US
ZRP.US
ZSB.US
ZTB.US
CZB.US
CZG.US
DZG.US
FZU.US

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home